A.S Roma Retro Away Shirt 1934/35
Over 80 years ago in 1934, A.S Roma put together a free-flowing, free-scoring side that wowed their Serie A rivals with their impressive goal tally.
Although they only finished 4th, this Roma side outscored all of their opponents & saw the rise of star players Fulvio Bernadini, Enrico Guaita & Alejandro Scopelli.
Crafted from premium quality cotton, each shirt comes in its very own presentation box (UK orders only).
• Officially licensed by the club
• True-to-era fit & feel
• Round neck collar
• Embroidered Lupetto badge
• Soft & comfortable materials
• 100% premium quality flame cotton
• Comes in its own presentation box (UK orders only)