A.S Roma Retro Away Shirt 1978/79
The 1978/79 season saw AS Roma go on to lift the prestigious Coppa Italia trophy, with none other than Carlo Ancelotti scoring the winning penalty in the cup final shootout. This trophy also marked the beginning of what would become the club's most successful ever period!
This stunning recreation of Roma's 78/79 away jersey comes with the look, fit & feel of the original & even used the Lupetto badge that the club were wearing at that time.
Each retro Roma shirt is slim-fitting & comes with a club-branded presentation box, making it an ideal gift for any supporter.
• Officially licensed by the club
• Design that matches the original
• Woven Lupetto badge on left breast
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Comes in a presentation gift box
• Made in Europe