George Best L.A Aztecs Retro Home Shirt 1977/78
When the late, great George Best decided to try his luck in the NASL in America, the ritz & glamour of Los Angeles made the Aztecs an irresistible option. Although some argued he was past his peak, Best wowed the American crowds with his skills, tricks & goals & was named midfielder of the year in 1977.
This beautiful retro shirt recreates the jersey Best wore during his debut season with the Aztecs & is made from a blend of cotton & polyester for an authentic fit & feel. As an added bonus, Best's squad number is sublimated onto the front & rear of the shirt, along with his name in the original font.
Every retro shirt order from 6 Yard Box comes in a presentation box in order to make it the perfect gift for any nostalgic football fan. Order yours today.
• Design, fit & feel that closely matches the original shirt
• Best 11 squad number & name sublimation
• Slim-fitting (if you have any doubts please order one size up)
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Comes in a presentation gift box
• Made in Europe