Ipswich Town Retro Home Shirt 1977/78
If you merely looked at the league table, you'd call this a fairly disappointing season for Ipswich Town as they finished 18th & barely avoided relegation. That all pales into insignificance however, when you take into account their glorious FA Cup run that saw them lift the iconic trophy after defeating Arsenal at Wembley.
Crafted from a blend of premium quality cotton & polyester, the 77/78 Ipswich jersey has a true-to-era fit & feel & comes in its very own presentation box (UK orders only).
• True-to-era fit & feel
• Officially licensed by the club
• Original badge with FA Cup final embroidery
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Comes in its own presentation box (UK orders only)
• Slim-fitting (if you have any doubts, please order one size up)