Italy Retro Tracksuit Jacket 1970's
The 1970's was an era where the Italians lived up to all of their footballing stereotypes. They were solid at the back thanks to the stopping ability of Dino Zoff, who was shielded by the technical brilliance of Scirea & Cabrini. A cultured outfield included Tardelli & Boninsegna.
Relive some of Italian football's glory days with this exquisite recreation of the tracksuit top worn by the players throughout the 1970's. Each one comes with a design that matches the original, while premium quality materials make sure it feels just like it too.
Every retro Italy jacket comes in its very own presentation box, making it the perfect gift for any nostalgic fan of the Azzurri.
• Design, fit & feel of the original
• Woven ITALIA wording on the chest
• Full-length metal zip on the front with open side pockets
• Ribbed collar, sleeve cuffs & hem
• Comes in a presentation gift box
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Made in Europe