Italy Retro Tracksuit Jacket 1982
1982 was a year of celebration in Italy thanks to a massively successful World Cup campaign in Spain that saw them crowned champions after defeating West Germany in the final. Paolo Rossi was on fire during the tournament, finishing as top scorer with six goals, including one in the final itself.
Relive one of the greatest summers in Italian history with this spectacular recreation of the 1982 tracksuit jacket that was worn by the players throughout. Each one comes with a woven retro Italy badge on the left breast, as well as ITALIA wording on the rear in the original felt-like style.
Order your retro Italy jacket from 6 Yard Box today & receive yours in a presenation box.
• Design that matches the look, fit & feel of the original
• Woven retro Italy crest
• ITALIA wording on the rear
• Full-length metal front zip & open side pockets
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Comes in a presentation gift box
• Made in Europe