Mexico Retro Tracksuit Jacket 1970's
The 1970's began in spectacular fashion for Mexico. Not only did they host the World Cup in 1970, but they made a real impression on the tournament as they defeated Belgium & El Salvador, before going out in the quarter finals to a strong Italian side.
This stunning recreation of the 1970's Mexico tracksuit top is crafted from premium quality materials to give it the look, fit & feel of the original. Each one also comes with a woven retro Mexico crest on the left breast.
Order your retro Mexico jacket today & receive yours in a presentation gift box.
• Design featuring the look, fit & feel of the original
• Woven retro Mexico crest on left breast
• Full-length metal front zip & open side pockets
• Ribbed collar, sleeve cuffs & hem
• Comes in a presentation gift box
• 50% polyester, 50% cotton
• Made in Europe