Nantes Retro Alternative Home Shirt 1982/83
1982 saw Nantes' former 60's star Jean-Claude Suaudeau take charge of the club & he led them to a sensational Ligue 1 victory. During the course of the season, Nantes outscored every other team & also conceded fewer goals than anyone as well. Yugoslav striker Vahid Halihodžic had a particularly sensational season, scoring 27 times in 36 games.
This stunning retro shirt from COPA recreates the ones worn by the Nantes players during this high-flying season. It is officially licensed by the club & is crafted from a blend of cotton & polyester for a fit & feel that closely matches the original.
Order your retro shirt today from 6 Yard Box & receive yours in a club branded presentation gift box.
• Officially licensed by the club
• Design that closely matches the original's look, fit & feel
• Original era badge & sponsor
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Comes in a club branded presentation gift box
• Made in Europe