Nantes Retro Home Shirt 1982/83
The 82/83 season saw an unstoppable Nantes side sweep aside every other team to claim their 3rd Ligue 1 title under coach Jean Vincent. During this title-winning season the club had both the best defence & attack out of any team in the division.
In only his second season with Nantes, Yugoslav forward Vahid Halilhodžić 27 goals in 36 appearances to finish the league's top scorer. He became a club legend & went on to score 93 times before moving to rivals PSG in 1986.
This retro shirt perfectly recreates the club's title-winning one with a true-to-era fit & feel & each one comes with its very own presentation box (UK orders only).
• Officially licensed by the club
• Authentic fit & feel
• Premium polyester/cotton blend
• Accurate badge & sponsor details
• Slim-fitting (if you have any doubts please order 1 size up)
• Presentation box (UK orders only)