Despite the successful era surrounding this iconic Nantes shirt, it is perhaps more fondly remembered for off-pitch reasons. Football-mad reggae superstar Bob Marley famously donned this iconic shirt when performing at Nantes' stadium in 1980.
In addition to this, Bob Marley & his band, the Wailers, played in a 5-a-side tournament before the gig against sides made up of Nantes 1st team players. Copa have perfectly recreated this iconic shirt so that you can commemorate one of the more interesting & curious sides to Nantes' club history.
Each shirt comes in its very own presentation box (UK orders only).
• Officially licensed by the club
• Premium quality polyester/cotton blend
• True-to-era fit & feel
• Accurate badge & sponsor detailing
• Slim-fitting (if you have any doubts please order one size up)
• Presentation box (UK orders only)