St. Mirren Retro Tracksuit Jacket 1988/89
The 1988/89 season saw St. Mirren comfortably retain their spot in Scottish football's top division, finishing in 7th position. This season also saw future Scotland & Celtic legend Paul Lambert turn out for the club, as well as seeing the return of popular winger Peter Weir after 8 years away.
This stunning retro jacket comes under an official licence from St. Mirren & features the same design, look & feel as the original from just over 30 years ago. Each one is crafted from a blend of premium quality cotton & polyester & features a full-length front zip.
The Saints' badge is woven onto the left breast in the exact style as it originally appeared. Order your jacket from 6 Yard Box today & receive yours in a club-branded presentation gift box.
• Officially licensed by St. Mirren
• Design that matches the original look
• Woven St Mirren badge that's accurate to the era
• Full-length front zip
• Open side pockets
• Ribbed sleeve cuffs, collar & hem
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Comes in a presentation gift box
• Made in Europe