VfB Stuttgart Retro Track Jacket 1970's
After a prolonged period of underachievement & failure during the 1970's, the arrival of coach Jurgen Sundermann in 1977 brought about a huge change in fortunes. By the end of the season, they had achieved promotion back to the Bundesliga & they went on to secure European football before the arrival of the 80's.
This stunning recreation of the club's official training jacket from the 1970's comes with the look, fit & feel of the original & features a woven version of the badge from that era.
Order your retro Stuttgart jacket from 6 Yard Box today & receive it in a presentation gift box complete with club branding.
• Officially licensed by VfB Stuttgart
• Features the look, fit & feel of the original
• Woven 70's era crest
• Full-length metal front zip & open side pockets
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Ribbed collar, sleeve cuffs & hem
• Comes in a club-branded presentation gift box
• Made in Europe