The 1970's were a bit of a mixed bag for Roma as the club went through a bit of a turbulent period. The 1977/78 season saw the club finish in 8th, which on the surface doesn't sound too bad. However, they actually survived relegation by only 3 points!
Although results weren't great on the pitch, at least the players looked amazing off it in this spectacular tracksuit jacket. It has been perfectly recreated by Copa, under license from Roma themselves so you can bring some retro style to your wardrobe.
Order yours today & receive it in a presentation gift box.
• Officially licensed by the club
• Design that matches the look, fit & feel of the original
• Embroidered Roma wording on the right breast
• Full-length metal front zip & open side pockets
• Ribbed collar, sleeve cuffs & hem
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Comes in a presentation gift box
• Made in Europe