Ordering & Delivery
Making a purchase from 6 Yard Box is very straightforward - you can navigate through the site by using the menu at the top of the page, or by using the search box on the top left of the page.
Once you have found the products you require, simply click on the 'Add to Cart' button located below the product.
This will add your product to the cart and return you to the page you were viewing - you can check your cart at any time by clicking on 'View Cart' at the top right of the page.
Before you order please ensure that:
• You have ordered the correct size for the product (if applicable)
• You are aware of the expected delivery dates for the product
• The desired quantity is correct
• You have read the Terms and Conditions
Once you are ready to place your order click on 'Checkout'
While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur.
If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of cancelling or changing your order.
If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled - goods will be charged when you place your order so you will never pay more than you expect.
Items that have been personalised with name and number printing may only be returned in the case of a manufacturing defect.
If you are a new customer then you will be taken through the order form in which you will be prompted to enter information such as your delivery address and name and your payment details.
After this is completed you will be shown an order confirmation page and receive a confirmation e-mail from us.
Please note that that when you click 'Proceed to Checkout' you will be taken to the secure area of the website.
This means that all the personal information you enter will be encrypted so it cannot be read as it travels over the Internet - to find out more about our security procedures please click on the button on the top of the page.
Email Notifications Regarding Your Order
- Awaiting Fulfilment - Your order has been confirmed and is being processed by the team
- Order in Progress - Your order is currently being picked, stock ordered in from our supplier or being prepared for personalisation in-house
- Awaiting Pick-Up - Your order is being prepared and will be ready for your collection as soon as you receive a call from our team
- Shipped - Your order has now been processed for shipment with our courier and on its way to you
Delivery & Postage
At 6 Yard Box we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of us receiving it. This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail on a Tracked 48hr service
Although we are confident that most of our deliveries will be despatched on the same working day, in some cases it may take slightly longer. This may be for the following reasons;
• Products on Pre-Order or products that are not in stock at the time of ordering will despatched in the period specified on the website
• Shirts with additional name, numbering and badges added may take an extra few days to despatch.
• Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we will need to re-order from our suppliers. If this is the case then the number of days that this process will take will be quoted on the product details page e.g. "Availability 7 - 10 days".
U.K All areas (Royal Mail Tracked 48hr)
This applies to all other UK mainland postcodes. Occasionally, delivery times to non-mainland addresses including Northern Ireland may take longer than the stated time.
6 Yard Box will always endeavour to get your purchases to you quickly but are entirely dependent on local conditions - delivery is £4.50 for all UK orders.
A new temporary air carrier supplement has been applied by Royal Mail, due to COVID19, from 01 July 2020. This effects Rest of World (USA) and Rest of World Zone B as part of Royal Mail guidelines. There is currently NO temporary air carrier supplement to EU. The cost of this is £4.46 per kilo for USA and £3.92 per kilo for Rest of World Zone B.
The price at checkout is a guideline and if there is an additional cost then we will contact you in the first instance, prior to processing your order.
All overseas deliveries are limited to 1KG in weight. Again, if your order exceeds this weight, you will be contacted separately as there may be additional charges. We will always consider the most competitive price for you.
All overseas deliveries are sent via Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed or Tracked and should take within 5-10 days to arrive. These timeframes may differ at present, due to Coronavirus.
- Ordering & Delivery