What if I want to return a purchase?
Any purchase may be returned within 28 days in its original condition for a full refund of the price you paid for the item.
How do I return or exchange an item?
To return or exchange an item by post:
1. Please re-package your purchase securely
2. Post the item by recorded delivery* to the following address:
6 Yard Box Returns Department
Unit 7 Peffermill Parc
25 King's Haugh
* 6 Yard Box cannot be held responsible for any goods not received
Please allow up to 14 working days for refunds to be processed.
If you wish to exchange an item then please phone our order hotline 0131 556 6411 and we will be happy to take your replacement order.
What should I do if I receive the wrong item?
In the unlikely event that we send you the incorrect product, we will refund the cost of return postage back to the card which was used to purchase the item. Please send the item back to the address above by recorded delivery and enclose proof of postage costs. As soon as we receive the returned product we will despatch the correct product and issue you with the postage refund.
Faulty or Broken Items
If an item is faulty, please contact our Customer Services team on:
Overseas customers are asked to call the Customer Services team directly before returning any items.
Exceptions to this policy
1. A refund or exchange will be permitted if a garment is faulty.
2. All return and re-shipping charges are the customer's liability.
3. We will refund shipping costs if there is a fault with the product.
However, we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-shipping costs incurred when returning nonfaulty items.
4. All items should be unworn and unused.