Uruguay Retro Home Shirt 1970's
During their appearance at the 1970 World Cup, Uruguay achieved an impressive 4th place thanks to their blending of skill & aggression. Goalkeeper Ladislao Mazurkiewicz & defender Atilio Ancheta were even chosen in FIFA's team of the tournament.
This stunning recreation of Urguay's 1970's shirt stays true to the original by using 100% premium cotton & featuring the original national crest as was used during the tournament.
Each retro jersey comes in a presentation gift box to make it an absolutely amazing gift for any nostalgic football fan. Order yours today from 6 Yard Box.
• Premium materials used to accurately recreate the original
• Original crest printed in the same style as the original
• Slim-fitting (if you have any doubts please order one size up)
• 100% premium quality cotton
• Comes in a presentation gift box
• Made in Europe