Juventus Retro Tracksuit Jacket 1971/72
Little-known Czech coach Cestmir Vycpalek took the Juventus reigns this season after the shocking & tragic death of former player & coach Armando Picchi.
He did Picchi & Juventus proud though as he led the team to the Serie A title, quickly followed by another the season after.
This stunning tracksuit jacket is a near-identical replica to the ones these players would have worn to train & warm-up in during the 71/72 Serie A season. Each one is made under license from Juventus & is crafted from a blend of cotton & polyester for a truly authentic fit & feel.
Buy your retro jacket from 6 Yard Box today & receive your order in a Juventus-branded presentation gift box.
• Officially licensed by Juventus
• Design that matches look, fit & feel of the original
• Embroidered 1971/72 Juventus badge & wording
• Full-length metal front zip & open side pockets
• Ribbed collar, sleeve cuffs & hem
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Comes in a presentation gift box
• Made in Europe