Red Star F.C. Retro Tracksuit Jacket 1963
Red Star F.C. are the 2nd oldest football team in France, behind only Le Havre. Formed in 1897, Red Star were founded by none other than Jules Rimet, who of course had the original World Cup trophy named after him.
This stunning recreation of the club's 1963 tracksuit jacket features a true-to-era fit & feel & accurate details from the original. Each jacket comes in its very own presentation box (UK orders only).
• Soft & comfortable construction
• True-to-era fit & feel
• Officially licensed by the club
• Full-length front zip
• Side pockets
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Slim-fitting (if you have any doubts please order one size up)
• Comes in a presentation box (UK orders only)